Sport Management Collection
At this time, our website is unable to accommodate tax-exempt orders.
For credit card security, do not include credit card information in email.
First time orders from US Business/Institutional accounts with a tax-exempt certificate must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or faxed to 217-351-1549. Include a copy of your sales tax-exempt certificate.
Repeat orders may be placed by phone at 1-800-747-5698 or 217-351-5076.
In response to these educational needs, Human Kinetics is pleased to offer the Sport Management Collection—a subscription package of ebooks designed to comprehensively cover the curriculum, meeting the needs of students in a variety of educational programming structures. These ebooks have been carefully selected to equip students for future careers in sport management, sport marketing, and sport business. Topics covered align with the Common Professional Component topics outlined by COSMA.
This collection benefits from the combined perspectives of its authors and editors, who possess over a century of collective experience as educators and leaders in the sport management field. The collection offers students useful learning aides such as color photos and illustrations, key terms, glossaries, sidebars, discussion questions, case studies, and more. Subscribers will gain access to the following resources:
- Applied Sport Management Skills, Third Edition With Web Study Guide
- Contemporary Leadership in Sport Organizations
- Contemporary Sport Management, Sixth Edition With Web Study Guide
- Governance in Sport With Web Resource
- International Sport Management, Second Edition
- Introduction to Sport Law With Case Studies in Sport Law, Second Edition
- Managing Sport Events, Second Edition With Web Resource
- Managing Sport Facilities, Fourth Edition With Web Study Guide
- Organizational Behavior in Sport Management
- Research Methods and Design in Sport Management, Second Edition
- Social Issues in Sport, Third Edition
- Social Media and Sports With Web Resource
- Sport Finance, Fourth Edition With Web Resource
- Sport Management Journals Selection
- Sport Public Relations, Third Edition With HKPropel Access
- Strategic Sport Communication, Third Edition
- The Sport Business Handbook
In addition to these texts, students will also gain access to all these products’ online ancillaries, containing case studies, learning activities, and online video. Instructors who adopt this collection will also be granted access to the relevant instructor ancillaries.
A successful career in sport management requires a complete and modern understanding of the field. By offering a wide range of content across an entire discipline, this ebook collection addresses this challenge and provides simultaneous access to the resources for all subscribing students. The Sport Management Collection meets the needs of both instructors and students, offering a subscription package that can be adapted to any educational program.
For information about subscriptions options, please contact a Human Kinetics sales representative.
AudienceStudents in college and university sport management courses who require access to a range of content across the discipline to meet their curricula and study requirements.
Instructors who adopt the Sport Management Collection will also be granted access to the relevant ancillaries for the titles they use in the collection. Please contact your sales representative for access to those materials.
Sport Management Collection