EbookMeet and learn why older men and women are passionate about fitness and athletics:
- Don McNelly has completed more than 150 marathons after the age of 80.
- Philippa Raschker has dedicated her life to track and was edged out for the Sullivan Award by swimmer Michael Phelps.
- Clarence Bass, in his 70s, has the polished physique of a man 50 years younger.
Visit the book's Web site at www.SecondWindAthlete.com.
Prologue: Sprinting Into Midlife
1. From Bench to Bench Press
2. The Comeback
3. Older and Faster
4. American Birkenbeiner
5. Fabulous Abs
6. I Want to Be a Winner
7. A Runner's Heart
10. Swimming Against the Tide
11. Racing Across America
12. Marathon Man
Epilogue: Ageless Role Models
Excerpts52 Year Old Enjoys Her 17Th Ironman
Couch Potato Over 60 Shot Puts Himself To The Top
From Heart Transplant Recipient To Serious Runner
Senior Athletes Prove Age Doesn't Have To Be An Obstacle
Articles & LinksBergquist Featured In Milwaukee Journal Sentinel
Second Wind: The Rise Of The Ageless Athlete Featured In Skinet
Interview with Lee Bergquist about older athletes Lee Bergquist discusses injury prevention Lee Bergquist discusses why he wrote the book Lee Bergquist provides motivational thoughts Lee Bergquist shares inspirational stories Lee Bergquist touches on training