At this time, our website is unable to accommodate tax-exempt orders.
For credit card security, do not include credit card information in email.
First time orders from US Business/Institutional accounts with a tax-exempt certificate must be emailed to email@example.com or faxed to 217-351-1549. Include a copy of your sales tax-exempt certificate.
Repeat orders may be placed by phone at 1-800-747-5698 or 217-351-5076.
This collection benefits from the combined perspectives of its authors and editors, who possess over a century of collective experience as educators and leaders in the recreation field. The collection offers students useful learning aides such as color photos and illustrations, key terms, glossaries, sidebars, discussion questions, case studies, and more. Subscribers will gain access to the following resources:
- Applied Research and Evaluation Methods in Recreation
- Dimensions of Leisure for Life, Second Edition With HKPropel Access
- Foundations of Therapeutic Recreation, Second Edition
- Inclusive Leisure With HKPropel Access
- Introduction to Recreation and Leisure, Third Edition With Web Study Guide
- Leadership in Recreation and Leisure Services
- Leisure Program Planning and Delivery
- Leisure Services Management, Second Edition With Web Study Guide
- Outdoor Education, Second Edition
- Outdoor Leadership, Second Edition
- Outdoor Recreation in America, Sixth Edition
- Park and Recreation Professional’s Handbook With Online Resource
- Recreational Sport
- Recreational Therapy Assessment
- Recreation Facility Management With Web Resource
- Therapeutic Recreation Leadership and Programming
A successful career in recreation requires a complete and modern understanding of the field. By offering a wide range of content across an entire discipline, this ebook collection addresses this challenge and provides simultaneous access to the resources for all subscribing students. The Recreation Collection meets the needs of both instructors and students, offering a subscription package that can be adapted to any educational program.
For information about subscription options, please contact a Human Kinetics sales representative.
AudienceStudents in college and university recreation and leisure courses who require access to a range of content across the discipline to meet their course and study requirements.
Instructors who adopt the Recreation Collection will also be granted access to the relevant ancillaries for the titles they use in the collection. Please contact your sales representative for access to those materials.