Professional's Guide to Small-Group Personal Training Online CE Exam, A
- Continuing education exam
- NOTE: The text A Professional’s Guide to Small-Group Personal Training is required for successful completion of this exam but is not included in this version. Purchase this version only if you already own the text or ebook.
After reading the book and successfully completing the 75-question multiple-choice and true-false exam, you will be able to do the following:
- Explain the benefits of small-group personal training.
- Practice the personality traits of successful SGT instructors.
- Identify your target market.
- Explain the various levels of risk involved with small-group personal training.
- Implement an emergency response system.
- Design a business plan.
- Create a budget of expenses and revenue.
- Implement a member retention plan.
- Incorporate social media strategy into your marketing plan.
- Conduct individualized fitness assessments.
- Coach clients through the stages of behavioral change.
- Provide multilevel training techniques.
- Implement the three styles of coaching.
- Create a cohesive group experience by incorporating different communication styles.
- Exhibit the attributes of building rapport.
- Collaborate with clients to establish SMART goals.
- Apply the three training principles that help clients achieve results.
- Incorporate the elements of human movement into client programs.
- Implement advanced training techniques.
- Safely and efficiently lead clients through warm-ups and cool-downs.
- Coach new, deconditioned clients through introductory training programs based on their fitness levels.
- Coach well-conditioned clients through advanced training programs based on their fitness levels.
- Apply partner and team training techniques to encourage progress and socialization.