Powerlifting 2nd Edition Online CE Exam
Online CourseThis product is delivered online:
- Continuing education exam
- NOTE: The text Powerlifting, Second Edition, is required for successful completion of this exam but is not included in this version. Purchase this version only if you already own the text or ebook.
After reading the book and successfully completing the 75-question multiple-choice and true-false exam, you will be able to do the following:
- Describe the physiology principles involved with strength, size, and power.
- Recognize the basics of good nutrition and the different applications of supplements.
- Formulate warm-up routines and recovery techniques to optimize performance.
- Evaluate how to set up, perform, and improve the squat, bench press, and deadlift.
- Distinguish between different periodization methods in order to create an effective program.
- Interpret how to establish a training program based on different levels of training experience and access to equipment.
- Discuss how to create a powerlifting mindset.
- Identify different strategies to prepare for a powerlifting meet.
- Compose a meet day plan that includes travel, nutrition, warm-up, and weight selection.