Plyometric Anatomy Online CE Course
Course components are delivered online:
• Plyometric Anatomy ebook
• Study guide
• Continuing education exam
Elite players, coaches, and trainers rely on plyometrics to develop power, agility, speed, strength, body control, balance, and overall athletic performance. In the Plyometric Anatomy CE Course, you will learn 94 plyometric exercises with 78 variations that increase in difficulty for continued development over time. Each exercise is fully illustrated with detailed anatomical art to showcase the muscles that are activated during the drill, so you can clearly see how the exercise contributes to improved performance for your clients and athletes.
You’ll also find unique plyometric exercises and variations that combine upper- and lower-body muscles in a single drill to better simulate complex sport-specific movements, making it easy to select drills based on your clients’ training needs. Plus, considerations such as the impact of performing the drills on various surfaces, commonly used equipment, and use of external loads are included to make sure your clients get the most from training.
After completing this course, you will be able to do the following:
• Describe the physiological mechanisms that are responsible for generating plyometric forces.
• Determine the appropriate exercise progressions needed for a client to safely progress from low-level plyometrics to high-intensity depth jumps.
• Explain proper form for jumping exercises utilizing different implements, surfaces, and trajectories.
• Differentiate between appropriate double- and single-leg plyometric exercises and explain the rationale for each.
• Explain how to execute whole-body exercises safely.
• Describe how the use of safe rehabilitative exercise routines can help clients to recover from injury.
A continuing education course for certified fitness professionals, strength and conditioning coaches, and athletic trainers.