Online CourseThis product is delivered online:
- Continuing education exam
- NOTE: The text Pilates Anatomy, Second Edition, is required for successful completion of this exam but is not included in this version. Purchase this version only if you already own the text or ebook.
After reading this book and successfully completing the 35-question exam, you will be able to do the following:
- List the six principles of Pilates.
- Discuss the relationship between breathing and Pilates practice.
- List the three key ways that breathing is controlled in Pilates.
- List the muscles of the trunk involved in mat work.
- Describe the proper cues for maintaining body alignment in mat positions.
- Identify a safe and effective basic mat program for a beginner.