Pilates Anatomy Online CE Exam-2nd Edition
Online CourseThis product is delivered online:
- Continuing education exam
- NOTE: The text Pilates Anatomy, Second Edition, is required for successful completion of this exam but is not included in this version. Purchase this version only if you already own the text or ebook.
After reading this book and successfully completing the 35-question exam, you will be able to do the following:
- List the six principles of Pilates.
- Discuss the relationship between breathing and Pilates practice.
- List the three key ways that breathing is controlled in Pilates.
- List the muscles of the trunk involved in mat work.
- Describe the proper cues for maintaining body alignment in mat positions.
- Identify a safe and effective basic mat program for a beginner.
AudienceA continuing education course for Pilates instructors, personal trainers, group exercise instructors, and other certified fitness professionals.
When it came time to renew my PMA certificate I thought I had all the credits I needed from zoom seminars that I had done during the Pandemic. Unfortunately I found out a week before my certificate expired that I would have to appeal to get credit. Not wanting to go through that process I went on line to find something affordable and quick. Not only did it give me the credits but I learned some things Definitely a win win
Simplified the practice of pilates 4 beginners with illustrations, cues and notes . Help reinforce the importance of 4 health.