Outdoor Survival Guide PDF
- Assess your situation and prioritize your needs.
- Use your surroundings for shelter and safety.
- Navigate through isolated wilderness.
- Survive in extreme heat or cold.
- Signal for help.
- How to find drinking water in the wild and make sure it’s safe to drink.
- Identify edible vegetation to stave off hunger.
- Assemble your own custom survival kit.
Table of ContentsSurvival Skills Quick Reference
Chapter 1. The Art of Survival
Chapter 2. Shelter
Chapter 3. Fire
Chapter 4. Water
Chapter 5. Food From Plants
Chapter 6. Food From Animals
Chapter 7. Navigation and Finding Help
Chapter 8. Signaling
Chapter 9. Injuries and Illness
Chapter 10. Dangerous Animals and Environments
Chapter 11. Survival Kits
ExcerptsHow to construct a lean-to
How to start a fire using flint and steel
How to treat fractures in the outdoors
How to use a compass