NSCA Science of Strength and Conditioning Online CE Course Package
Online CourseThe package components are as follows:
- NSCA's Guide to Program Design ebook and electronic study guide
- NSCA's Guide to Tests and Assessments ebook and electronic study guide
- NSCA's Guide to Sport and Exercise Nutrition ebook and electronic study guide
- Continuing education exams (accessed online), one for each ebook
With expertise from well-respected scientists and practitioners in the field of strength and conditioning, the NSCA Science of Strength and Conditioning CE Package offers research, guidance, and protocols in three critical areas for fostering athlete and client development and performance:
- Tests and assessments—get step-by-step instructions for measuring key fitness components and gain a clear understanding of the test selection process, how to implement appropriate data collection, and how to analyze data to make appropriate training decisions
- Program design—learn how to develop sport-specific training programs for athletes at specific times of year and gain access to sample workouts, training plans, technique photos, and instructions for drills
- Nutrition—review all aspects of food selection, digestion, metabolism, and hydration so you can improve client and athlete performance with sound nutrition concepts
AudienceA continuing education course package for strength and conditioning professionals, personal trainers, athletic trainers, and other certified professionals.
Having access to this digital book and getting CEU’s for it was very convenient. Thank you!