NSCA Online CE Course Package
Online CourseThe package components are as follows:
- Developing Speed ebook and electronic study guide
- Developing Endurance ebook and electronic study guide
- Developing the Core ebook and electronic study guide
- Developing Power ebook and electronic study guide
- Developing Agility and Quickness, Second Edition, ebook and electronic study guide
- NSCA's Guide to Program Design ebook and electronic study guide
- NSCA's Guide to Tests and Assessments ebook and electronic study guide
- NSCA's Guide to Sport and Exercise Nutrition ebook and electronic study guide
- Strength Training, Second Edition, ebook and electronic study guide
- Exercise Technique Manual for Resistance Training, Third Edition, ebook, electronic study guide, and video clips
- Continuing education exams (accessed online), one for each text
As the world’s leading organization in the field of sport conditioning, the National Strength and Conditioning Association (NSCA) is the most trusted source of knowledge and training guidelines for coaches and athletes. In the NSCA CE Course Package, you will have access to a comprehensive tool kit for developing and improving the performance of all your clients and athletes—based on the knowledge and insights from leading experts from the NSCA.
Within this package, you will find five sport performance courses dedicated to developing five critical components of athlete success: speed, endurance, core strength, power, and agility and quickness.
An additional three courses on the science of strength training and conditioning will prepare you to translate scientific research into practical applications as you delve into client testing and assessment, program design, and nutrition concepts.
Completing the package are two final courses to help reinforce proper technique, safety, and progressions as you work with clients and athletes to increase muscle mass, strength, power, and muscular endurance. With step-by-step instructions, plenty of photographs, and video clips, these resources will serve as excellent references long after the course is completed.
This package includes 10 individual online courses, each of which includes an ebook, electronic study guide, video (if applicable), and continuing education exam. Upon passing an exam, you may print and submit a certificate to obtain the continuing education credits. Credits are approved for each exam, so you may complete all the exams or choose only the ones you need (or save them for later).