Happy Runner Online CE Exam, The
Online CourseThis product is delivered online:
- Continuing education exam
- NOTE: The text The Happy Runner is required for successful completion of this exam but is not included in this version. Purchase this version only if you already own the text or ebook.
After reading this book and successfully completing the 75-question multiple-choice exam, you will be able to do the following:
- Understand the overall philosophy of creating a healthier and happier runner.
- Discuss why results should matter less, and explain how kindness and self-acceptance positively affect running.
- Explain why the authors recommend that 80 percent of running training should be easy running.
- Describe how running can be used as an action-based therapy to lessen the effects of stress, anxiety, and depression.
- Understand why the 20 percent rule is critical for creating a faster and more efficient runner.
- Recognize the benefits of performing strides to help boost running economy.
- Discuss the impact of hill training on overall running performance.
- Define the role of cross-training in a running program.
- Describe the use of rest and recovery methods in creating a happy runner.
- Explain why tapering is a complicated process that is necessary for faster times.
- Understand why sleep is crucial for improving running performance.