Functional Training Anatomy Online CE Exam
- Continuing education exam
- NOTE: The text Functional Training Anatomy is required for successful completion of this exam but is not included in this version. Purchase this version only if you already own the text or ebook.
After reading the book and successfully completing the 30-question multiple-choice and true-false exam, you will be able to do the following:
- Define functional training and identify the components of a well-rounded functional training program.
- Describe the three planes of motion used to classify human movement.
- Explain the anterior and posterior oblique systems and how to activate them.
- Distinguish between joint mobility, flexibility, and mobility.
- Execute exercises for all types of functional training properly.
- Identify the primary muscles involved in individual exercises for each type of functional training.
- State the functional focus of individual functional training exercises and explain why each one should be used in a training program.
- Define motor control.
- Explain why certain movement preparation exercises are chosen for each training program.
- Discuss the importance of plyometric and medicine ball exercises for the general population and athletes.
- Describe the force-velocity curve and how it can be applied to a functional training program.
- Differentiate the muscle fiber types.
- Recognize the four major categories of upper-body strength movements.
- Describe hip-dominant and knee-dominant movements.
- Explain the importance of unilateral lower-body training.
- Summarize “anti” core training.
- Design a functional strength training program.
AudienceA continuing education course for personal trainers, group exercise instructors, athletic trainers, and other certified fitness professionals.
We will always choose HK for our CE!
A must read for anyone who is a trainer or who desires to be a trainer. Whether an athlete or anyone who just wants to get fit and/or be fit this is a comprehensive guide to working out for life.