Developing Endurance Online CE Course With Ebook
At this time, our website is unable to accommodate tax-exempt orders.
For credit card security, do not include credit card information in email.
First time orders from US Business/Institutional accounts with a tax-exempt certificate must be emailed to email@example.com or faxed to 217-351-1549. Include a copy of your sales tax-exempt certificate.
Repeat orders may be placed by phone at 1-800-747-5698 or 217-351-5076.
- Developing Endurance ebook
- Online study guide
- Online continuing education exam
Based on the Developing Endurance ebook by the National Strength and Conditioning Association (NSCA), this course explains the science and physiology of endurance as well as important principles of endurance training, nutrition, and hydration. The guidance on assessment tools and analyses will help you define specific needs, establish effective training goals, and create personalized programs for any sport. The included exercises, drills, workouts, and training programs use proven methods to help your athletes achieve maximum results and their ultimate performance in endurance sports. You’ll also get sport-specific advice for running, cycling, swimming, and triathlon, helping your endurance athletes avoid injury and lengthy plateaus while taking their performance to the highest level.
The study guide includes learning activities, along with an answer key, to prepare you for the course exam.
Once you complete the course and pass the exam, you can print a certificate for continuing education credits.
After completing this course, you will be able to do the following:
- Describe the physiology of endurance activity and the factors that contribute to endurance.
- Define the principles of endurance training and effective endurance training program design through periodization.
- Use a variety of testing and assessment tools to evaluate endurance and measure the effectiveness of endurance training programs.
- Define the principles of proper nutrition and hydration for endurance sports and activities.
- Design safe and effective endurance training programs to meet specific goals for a variety of endurance sports and activities.
- Identify a variety of endurance and resistance training drills, exercises, and training plans to maximize health and fitness as well as competitive performance.
AudienceA course for strength and conditioning professionals, personal trainers, athletic trainers, fitness instructors, and other certified professionals.
Chapter 2. Endurance Tests and Assessments
Chapter 3. Endurance Training Principles and Considerations
Chapter 4. Endurance Sport Nutrition and Hydration
Chapter 5. Aerobic Endurance Development
Chapter 6. Anaerobic and Muscle Endurance Development
Chapter 7. Resistance Training for Endurance Sports
Chapter 8. Running
Chapter 9. Cycling
Chapter 10. Swimming
Chapter 11. Triathlon
Thanks for the opportunity to earn CEU's from Human Kinetics to count towards NSCA-CSCS recertification...great material!