Bowling eXecution eBook-2nd Edition
The sport’s definitive work, from the game’s master instructor. In Bowling Execution, legend and PBA Hall of Fame coach John Jowdy shares his expertise on every aspect of the sport, from developing skills to refining techniques for improved consistency.
Bowling Execution will show you how to
- improve each phase of your shot, from stance to follow-through;
- increase the accuracy of your hook;
- incorporate the free armswing for smoother mechanics;
- generate more power behind your shot to create greater pin action;
- analyze lane conditions and adjust your game accordingly; and
- develop strategies for achieving your personal best.
Whether your style is power or finesse, Bowling Execution will raise your game and your scores. It’s the bowling resource you will turn to again and again.
Table of ContentsChapter 1. Visualizing Success
Chapter 2. Reading the Lanes
Chapter 3. Gauging the Right Amount of Hook
Chapter 4. Developing a Rhythmic Approach
Chapter 5. Relaxing the Armswing for Fluid Movement
Chapter 6. Releasing the Ball
Chapter 7. Ideal Follow-Through
Chapter 8. Establishing Your Comfort Zone
Chapter 9. Fine-Tuning Your Game
Chapter 10. Opening Up the Lanes
Chapter 11. Choosing Your Equipment
Chapter 12. Competing at the Next Level
"John Jowdy continues to stay on top of the bowling world with Bowling Execution. With John's techniques, instruction, and observations on the sport of bowling, you're certain to improve your game."
PBA and USBC Hall of Famer