Big & Bold: Yoga for the Plus-Size Woman Online CE Exam
At this time, our website is unable to accommodate tax-exempt orders.
For credit card security, do not include credit card information in email.
First time orders from US Business/Institutional accounts with a tax-exempt certificate must be emailed to email@example.com or faxed to 217-351-1549. Include a copy of your sales tax-exempt certificate.
Repeat orders may be placed by phone at 1-800-747-5698 or 217-351-5076.
- Continuing education exam
- NOTE: The text Big & Bold: Yoga for the Plus-Size Woman is required for successful completion of this exam but is not included in this version. Purchase this version only if you already own the text or ebook.
After reading the book and successfully completing the 75-question exam, you will be able to do the following:
- Identify and distinguish between styles of yoga.
- Learn the stages of creating a thriving home yoga practice.
- Discover ways to use props to help with alignment and proper posture in poses.
- Evaluate proper gear to make yoga comfortable.
- Learn proper techniques for breathing.
- Demonstrate seated, kneeling, and standing poses with variations that work best for the plus-size woman.
- Learn the benefits of reclined poses.
- Recognize the myths about home practice.
- Create energizing sequences for use at home.
- Create relaxing practices and sequences for home use.