Big & Bold: Strength Training for the Plus-Size Woman Online CE Exam
Online CourseThis product is delivered online:
- Continuing education exam
- NOTE: The text Big & Bold: Strength Training for the Plus-Size Woman is required for successful completion of this exam but is not included in this version. Purchase this version only if you already own the text or ebook.
After reading the book and successfully completing the 75-question exam, you will be able to do the following:
- Recognize the benefits of fitness and strength training for people of all shapes, sizes, and fitness levels.
- Understand how strength training techniques may vary based on the client’s individual goals and fitness level.
- Assess the types of exercises to incorporate when creating a full-body program.
- Demonstrate how to properly execute squat and hinge movements.
- Demonstrate how to properly execute push and pull movements.
- Describe the importance of core strength and how to properly execute core movements.
- Explain which muscles are activated during each strength training movement.
- Formulate a workout plan that incorporates goal setting and goal commitment.
- Describe progressions and regressions of primary movement patterns.
- Compose a warm-up that prepares the client for the upcoming movements.
- Describe a program that incorporates periodization.