All-Pro Performance Training Online CE Exam
- Continuing education exam
- NOTE: The text All-Pro Performance Training is required for successful completion of this exam but is not included in this version. Purchase this version only if you already own the text or ebook.
After reading the book and successfully completing the 75-question multiple-choice and true-false exam, you will be able to do the following:
- Implement an active dynamic warm-up and use the warm-up as an athlete movement screening tool.
- Assess athletes with general athleticism tests commonly used at football combines and then analyze the results to customize athlete training plans.
- Describe the fundamental locomotion skills used in sport (sprinting acceleration, top-end speed, agility, and deceleration) and employ effective drills for training these skills.
- Select and apply optimal strength and power exercises for football combine preparation.
- Design athlete training cycles to optimize performance gains within the short time window typically allotted for football combine training.
- Maximize athlete nutrition, recovery, and psychological preparation prior to a football combine.