Monitoring Training and Performance in Athletes Online CE Course
Course components are delivered online:
• Monitoring Training and Performance in Athletes e-book
• Study guide
• Continuing education exam
The use of performance monitoring systems in athletic training has grown due to technological advances. Practitioners who work with athletes from high school to elite levels in a range of sports use these systems to observe athlete data, including exercise intensity, athletic fitness, and body responses. Monitoring Training and Performance in Athletes CE Course is a compilation of evidence-based guidelines and best practices for athlete monitoring that will help certified professionals keep up with these advances and ultimately incorporate training adjustments to optimize performance.
In this course, you will learn to monitor body stress, biochemical markers, and hormonal responses; find out about reliability of modern methods, such as wearable technology and questionnaires; and learn how to interpret data to modify training programs in real time. The course includes guidelines, approaches, and solutions for challenges in athlete monitoring for individual and team sports, as well as suggestions for integrating monitoring with coaching.
The Monitoring Training and Performance in Athletes CE Course is an invaluable resource for strength and conditioning, athletic training, and personal training professionals who work with athletes and monitor training programs.
At the completion of this course, you will be able to do the following:
• Explain the importance of monitoring athletes
• Apply analysis techniques to investigate individual data
• Describe the physiological effects of training stress
• Identify and implement methods for monitoring training stress
• Explain measures of fitness and fatigue used for athlete monitoring
• Implement a range of technologies in monitoring athletes
• Apply science to the art of coaching
• Describe the guidelines, approaches, challenges, and solutions for monitoring athletes
A continuing education course for strength and conditioning, athletic training, and personal training professionals who work with athletes and monitor training programs.