Print CourseCourse components are delivered as printed products:
Bodybuilding Anatomy, Second Edition book
- Study guide
- Continuing education exam
Whether you’re training clients looking to get started in bodybuilding or those who have been competing for years, Bodybuilding Anatomy, Second Edition, is a trusted resource for gaining muscle mass and achieving desired definition.
The course includes a study guide containing a course syllabus and chapter learning activities to prepare you for the 25-question continuing education exam at the conclusion of the course.
At the conclusion of this study guide, you will be able to do the following:
- Describe step-by-step instructions on exercise technique.
- Determine the appropriate strengthening exercises for each body part.
- Demonstrate advanced techniques in modifying exercises for maximal effect.
- Manipulate range of motion to emphasize various sections of the targeted muscle.
A continuing education course for personal trainers, group exercise instructors, fitness coaches, strength and conditioning professionals, and athletic trainers
Table of ContentsCourse Syllabus
Learning With the Bodybuilding Anatomy Book
Chapter 1: Shoulders
Chapter 2: Chest
Chapter 3: Back
Chapter 4: Arms
Chapter 5: Legs
Chapter 6: Abdominals
Learning Activities Answer Key