Journey Into Yin Yoga Online CE Exam, A
This product is delivered online:
• Continuing education exam
• NOTE: The text A Journey Into Yin Yoga is required for successful completion of this exam but is not included in this version. Purchase this version only if you already own the text or ebook.
Consisting of 50 multiple-choice questions, this continuing education exam is designed to be taken after reading A Journey Into Yin Yoga. The exam will test your knowledge of the techniques presented in the book so you can apply the concepts to your clients and athletes and pursue continuing education in the process.
After reading this book and successfully completing the 50-question multiple-choice exam, you will be able to do the following:
• Define yin yoga
• Identify the poses of yin yoga
• Discuss yin yoga’s evolution within the context of the history of yoga
• Explain the connection between yin yoga and the Tao
• List the key concepts of the Tao
• Identify the important concepts of subtle anatomy
• Describe the effects of yin yoga on the human body
• Recognize the importance of pranayama and meditation
• Create a transformative personal yin yoga practice
A continuing education exam for certified professionals working with clients and athletes seeking to apply poses, breathing, and meditation techniques to strengthen the body, mind, and spirit.
This is an amazing Yoga course. The book delves into the history and philosophy of Yoga and how Taoism has influenced the development of Yin Yoga, which brings more meaning to the poses and sequences. The pictures and pose explanations clearly illustrate the correct form for the poses. And there are many helpful sample sequences to get you started. The exam covered many of the most pertinent facts and ideas. I highly recommend this course to any yoga enthusiast or beginning student. Well done!
The exam for JTY required you have if read and reviewed the materials beforehand. A great exam experience!