Flexibility Assessment and Prescription Online CE Course-8th Edition
Online CourseCourse components are delivered online:
- Advanced Fitness Assessment and Exercise Prescription, Eighth Edition, ebook (chapters 10 and 11)
- Continuing education exam
After reading chapters 10 and 11 of Advanced Fitness Assessment and Exercise Prescription, Eighth Edition, and completing the exam, you will be able to do the following:
- Explain the difference between static and dynamic flexibility.
- Describe the factors that affect flexibility.
- List the general guidelines for flexibility testing.
- Describe tests to assess lumbar stability.
- Compare and contrast passive stretching techniques.
- List safe and effective methods for improving flexibility.
- Explain how to individualize flexibility programs to meet client needs and abilities.
- Describe recommended exercises for low back care.
AudienceA continuing education course for health and fitness professionals, exercise physiologists, personal trainers, and strength and conditioning coaches.
Table of ContentsLearning With the Advanced Fitness Assessment and Exercise Prescription Book
Chapter 11. Designing Programs for Flexibility and Low Back Care
Exam and Evaluation