Strength Zone Training Online CE Exam
Online CourseThis product is delivered online:
- Continuing education exam
- NOTE: The text Strength Zone Training is required for successful completion of this exam but is not included in this version. Purchase this version only if you already own the text or ebook.
After reading the book and successfully completing the 75-question exam, you will be able to do the following:
- Define range of motion training and assess the benefits of working through the muscle’s true full range of motion.
- Identify and apply the rules for training through the true full range of motion.
- Recognize each strength zone category and identify exercises for each respective category.
- Evaluate the beginner’s program and explain how the three phases differ from one another.
- Evaluate and explain the differences between programs that require two to six workouts per week.
- Identify the most effective muscle-building strategies.