Elite Physique Online CE Exam
Online CourseThis product is delivered online:
- Continuing education exam
- NOTE: The text Elite Physique is required for successful completion of this exam but is not included in this version. Purchase this version only if you already own the text or ebook.
After reading the book and successfully completing the 75-question exam, you will be able to do the following:
- List the various self-assessments for posture, strength, and endurance.
- Apply realistic goal setting and motivational strategies with clients.
- Explain the importance of proper movement progressions.
- Identify the similarities and differences between muscle-building and fat-burning programs.
- Create a training program with the appropriate sets, reps, and exercise selection based on individual goals.
- Design a training program that applies principles of muscle and strength development.
- Discuss ways to increase the size and strength of the lower body muscles through exercise progressions.
- Explain how to increase the size and strength of the upper body muscles through exercise progressions.
- Identify exercises that strengthen the core muscles.
- Describe the principles for targeting underdeveloped muscle groups using high frequency training.
- Discuss the importance of proper nutrition as it pertains to recovery, muscle growth, and fat loss.
- Explain the aging process as it relates to recovery, joint problems, and muscle loss.