Yoga for Runners 2nd Edition Online CE Exam
Online CourseThis product is delivered online:
- Continuing education exam
- NOTE: The text Yoga for Runners, Second Edition, is required for successful completion of this exam but is not included in this version. Purchase this version only if you already own the text or ebook.
After reading the book and successfully completing the 75-question exam, you will be able to do the following:
- Describe the physical benefits of a yoga practice for runners.
- Identify the mental benefits of meditation for runners.
- Explain the difference between exercise that focuses on physical outcomes and exercise that incorporates a mind–body focus.
- Describe the basic structure and function of the spine, core, upper body, hips, hamstrings, knees, feet, and ankles.
- Identify yoga poses that are beneficial for the spine, core, upper body, hips, hamstrings, knees, feet, and ankles.
- Define restorative yoga.
- Demonstrate off-the-mat yoga poses.
- Explain the benefits of deep breathing for runners and how to breathe during yoga practice.
- Discuss how yoga can help prevent and alleviate running injuries.