Strength Zone Training With CE Exam
Online CourseThe package components are as follows:
- Strength Zone Training text
- Continuing education exam (accessed online)
- How to build strength through working a muscle's true full range of motion
- The redundant exercises your clients just don’t need to do
- The exercises to maximize upper body and lower body strength that are missing from most workouts
- The angles most people don’t do exercises for but should
- The best exercises to include in programs to train each muscle group
- A better strategy to follow when choosing exercises
- Beginner and advanced workout plans for any schedule
In addition to the exercises, you’ll find four chapters of easy-to-follow workout plans you can immediately use for your clients, regardless of their training level or weekly schedule. Upon completing the book, certified professionals can take the companion CE exam to earn continuing education credits.
After completing this course, you will be able to do the following:
- Define range of motion training and assess the benefits of working through the muscle’s true full range of motion.
- Identify and apply the rules for training through the true full range of motion.
- Recognize each strength zone category and identify exercises for each respective category.
- Evaluate the beginner’s program and explain how the three phases differ from one another.
- Evaluate and explain the differences between programs that require two to six workouts per week.
- Identify the most effective muscle-building strategies.
AudiencePersonal trainers, strength and conditioning professionals, and other certified fitness professionals.
Table of ContentsChapter 1. You Don’t Know What True Full Range of Motion Means
Chapter 2. The New Rules of Full Range of Motion
Chapter 3. The Best Chest Exercises
Chapter 4. The Best Lats Exercises
Chapter 5. The Best Shoulder Exercises
Chapter 6. The Best Trap Exercises
Chapter 7. The Best Biceps Exercises
Chapter 8. The Best Triceps Exercises
Chapter 9. The Best Hamstrings Exercises
Chapter 10. The Best Quadriceps Exercises
Chapter 11. The Best Glute and Hip Exercises
Chapter 12. The Best Calf Exercises
Chapter 13. The Best Core Exercises
Chapter 14. Beginner Workout Program
Chapter 15. Programs for Two or Three Workouts per Week
Chapter 16. Programs for Four Workouts per Week
Chapter 17. Programs for Five or Six Workouts per Week
Chapter 18. The Most Effective Muscle-Building Strategies