Smarter Workouts Online CE Exam Without Book
The Science of Exercise Made Simple
At this time, our website is unable to accommodate tax-exempt orders.
For credit card security, do not include credit card information in email.
First time orders from US Business/Institutional accounts with a tax-exempt certificate must be emailed to email@example.com or faxed to 217-351-1549. Include a copy of your sales tax-exempt certificate.
Repeat orders may be placed by phone at 1-800-747-5698 or 217-351-5076.
Consisting of 60 multiple-choice and true-false questions, this continuing education exam is designed to be taken after reading Smarter Workouts. The exam will test your knowledge of the information presented in the book so you can prescribe results-producing workouts to your clients.
Once you pass the exam, you can print a certificate for continuing education credits.
- Explain the benefits of mobility training.
- Create workouts by organizing the variables of exercise program design to improve mobility, core strength, and metabolic conditioning.
- Identify different pieces of exercise equipment that can be used to design effective and efficient workouts.
- List the foundational patterns of human movement.
- Explain the difference between the contractile element and the elastic component of muscle.
- Describe how fascial structures function as integrated systems to organize and control movement.
- Demonstrate exercises that can be used to improve stability, mobility, dynamic balance, coordination, and strength.
- Identify the anatomical components of the core region of the human body.
- Describe the differences between linear and undulating periodization.
- Identify effective strategies for recovering from a challenging workout.
- Demonstrate effective strategies for exercising specific muscles.
AudienceStrength and conditioning coaches, personal trainers, athletic trainers, and other certified fitness professionals.
I enjoyed reading this book and was looking forward to receiving the CEC's for my certification. The book is well written and prepared me for this exam. (I could not have successfully taken the exam without the book.) I definitely wanted to see if what I learned, that I could earn those CECs. And yes, all worth it!