Massive, Muscular Arms Online CE Exam
Online CourseThis product is delivered online:
- Continuing education exam
- NOTE: The text Massive, Muscular Arms is required for successful completion of this exam but is not included in this version. Purchase this version only if you already own the text or ebook.
After reading the book and successfully completing the 75-question multiple-choice and true-false exam, you will be able to do the following:
- Describe the different types of muscle contraction.
- Distinguish between the different rates of physiologic recovery.
- Identify appropriate exercises in a proper warmup routine.
- Recognize the differences between the three categories of exercises for the triceps.
- Differentiate biceps exercises according to the area of the arm that is stressed.
- List appropriate forearm strengthening exercises.
- Discuss the importance of the use of bands in arm training.
- Analyze different methods of recovery from training.
- Summarize the importance of key performance indicators in training.
- Evaluate nontraditional exercises for effectiveness and inclusion in a training program.
- Design an effective program to maximize muscle strength and hypertrophy of the arms.