M.A.X. Muscle Plan 2.0 2nd Edition With CE Exam, The
Online CourseThe package components are as follows:
- The M.A.X. Muscle Plan 2.0, Second Edition, text
- Continuing education exam (accessed online)
Results from The M.A.X. Muscle Plan 2.0 speak for themselves; thousands have successfully transformed their bodies by following the program. It is the blueprint for achieving—and maintaining—maximal muscle development. Upon completing the book, certified professionals can take the companion CE exam to earn continuing education credits.
After completing this course, you will be able to do the following:
- Describe the basic principles of muscle hypertrophy.
- Identify the different types of periodization used to structure an exercise program.
- Implement exercises for the back, chest, abdomen, shoulders, arms, and lower body.
- Explain how to incorporate a warm-up for an effective workout.
- Discuss the program specifics and structure of the M.A.X. Muscle Plan.
- Apply the principles discussed to improve muscular strength.
- Practice how to use metabolic training techniques to improve strength gains.
- Recognize nutrition strategies to optimize performance and muscular gains.
- Analyze the relationship between strength training and cardio training.
- Address common questions about employing the M.A.X. Muscle Plan.
AudiencePersonal trainers, strength and conditioning professionals, and other certified fitness professionals working with individuals seeking to transform their physical appearance.
Table of ContentsChapter 1. The Science of Hypertrophy: What Makes Muscles Grow?
Chapter 2. M.A.X. Periodization
Chapter 3. Exercises for the Back, Chest, and Abdomen
Chapter 4. Exercises for the Shoulders and Arms
Chapter 5. Exercises for the Lower Body
Chapter 6. M.A.X. Warm-Up
Chapter 7. M.A.X. Break-In Routine
Chapter 8. M.A.X. Strength Phase
Chapter 9. M.A.X. Metabolic Phase
Chapter 10. M.A.X. Muscle Phase
Chapter 11. M.A.X. Nutrition
Chapter 12. The Cardio Connection
Chapter 13. The M.A.X. Muscle Plan 2.0 Q&A