Lower Body Training Online CE Exam
Online CourseThis product is delivered online:
- Continuing education exam
- NOTE: The text Lower Body Training is required for successful completion of this exam but is not included in this version. Purchase this version only if you already own the text or ebook.
After reading the book and successfully completing the 75-question exam, you will be able to do the following:
- Describe the anatomy of lower body musculature.
- Explain the basic principles of lower body training.
- Create specific and realistic training goals.
- Balance the use of quad- and hip-dominant exercises in designing a lower body training program.
- Explain how to strengthen the posterior chain muscles.
- Maximize lower body training through isolation and plyometric exercises.
- Vary a training program based on strength, athletic, or hypertrophic goals.
- Recommend at-home equipment to optimize lower body training goals.
- Discuss how to achieve a balance between bilateral and unilateral training.