Developing Endurance Online CE Course Without Book
At this time, our website is unable to accommodate tax-exempt orders.
For credit card security, do not include credit card information in email.
First time orders from US Business/Institutional accounts with a tax-exempt certificate must be emailed to email@example.com or faxed to 217-351-1549. Include a copy of your sales tax-exempt certificate.
Repeat orders may be placed by phone at 1-800-747-5698 or 217-351-5076.
This package includes the following:
- Online study guide
- Online continuing education exam
Once you pass the exam, you can print a certificate for continuing education credits.
After completing this course, you will be able to do the following:
- Describe the physiology of endurance activity and the factors that contribute to endurance.
- Define the principles of endurance training and effective endurance training program design through periodization.
- Use a variety of testing and assessment tools to evaluate endurance and measure the effectiveness of endurance training programs.
- Define the principles of proper nutrition and hydration for endurance sports and activities.
- Design safe and effective endurance training programs to meet specific goals for a variety of endurance sports and activities.
- Identify a variety of endurance and resistance training drills, exercises, and training plans to maximize health and fitness as well as competitive performance.
AudienceA course for strength and conditioning professionals, personal trainers, athletic trainers, fitness instructors, and other certified professionals.
Thanks for the opportunity to earn CEU's from Human Kinetics to count towards NSCA-CSCS recertification...great material!