Outdoor Survival Guide PDF
- Assess your situation and prioritize your needs.
- Use your surroundings for shelter and safety.
- Navigate through isolated wilderness.
- Survive in extreme heat or cold.
- Signal for help.
- How to find drinking water in the wild and make sure it’s safe to drink.
- Identify edible vegetation to stave off hunger.
- Assemble your own custom survival kit.
ExcerptsHow to construct a lean-to
How to start a fire using flint and steel
How to treat fractures in the outdoors
How to use a compass
Articles & LinksWould You Know What To Do If Stranded In The Outdoors?
Sample ContentEdible plants - clover, cow parsnip, cowlilyEdible plants-Cattail, Chicory and Cottonwood
Prevent Hypo- and Hyperthermia Randy Gerke talks about Outdoor Survival Guide 5 Steps to Controlling Panic Be Prepared-Not Paranoid