Human Kinetics Health Care in Sport and Exercise
Human Kinetics Health Care in Sport and Exercise is a comprehensive digital collection covering physical therapy, athletic training, and sport-related health care.
Featuring more than 30 ebooks and hundreds of accompanying videos, the Human Kinetics Health Care in Sport and Exercise collection combines Bloomsbury’s digital excellence with Human Kinetics’ market-leading content. The user-friendly platform features an engaging, easy-to-navigate interface and sophisticated index and search tools, allowing for straightforward research and discoverability at the chapter level.
This collection within the Human Kinetics Library family will be digitally exclusive and provided on an unlimited access basis.
Human Kinetics Health Care in Sport and Exercise covers a range of topics:
- Athletes' medical conditions and injuries
- Emergency care
- Musculoskeletal injuries
- Positional release therapy
- Psychology of sport injuries
- Sports massage
- Taping, bracing, and casting
- Therapeutic exercise
The Human Kinetics Health Care in Sport and Exercise collection offers the following features and benefits:
- Delivers accessible and highly visual content for this specialized, applied area of sport and exercise
- Allows for intuitive connections between the text and video content, providing a seamless learning experience
- Offers institutional access to Human Kinetics' market-leading content
- Can be purchased as an individual unit or as a cross-searchable addition to the Human Kinetics Library, Human Kinetics Dance Technique, and Human Kinetics Physical and Health Education digital product family
- Employs a user-friendly platform featuring an engaging, easy-to-navigate interface and sophisticated index and search tools, allowing for easy research and discoverability at the chapter level
- Organizes topics into a customized taxonomy to allow the user to quickly discover the most relevant content
The Human Kinetics Health Care in Sport and Exercise collection is available to institutions through an annual subscription or perpetual access. Institutions may request a free trial. For more information, visit www.HumanKineticsLibrary.com.
Established in 1974, Human Kinetics is a leader in providing information that will help increase the knowledge, enhance the performance, and improve the health and fitness of all people around the world. That information takes many forms: textbooks and their ancillaries, consumer books, journals, online courses, video, digital products, and more.
The information touches the lives of millions of people worldwide who are interested in some form of physical activity. Those people include college students and professors, personal trainers, rehabilitation specialists, athletes, coaches, physical educators, nutritionists, parents, and sedentary people who want to become active.
Bloomsbury Digital Resources is focused on providing essential and cutting-edge scholarly content in the arts, humanities, and social sciences. Whether it be primary documents, critical texts, historical archives, or the latest in video and audio resources, Bloomsbury is committed to enhancing the research experience with innovative, engaging, and dynamic digital resources of the highest quality.
The division was established in 2016 and is part of Bloomsbury Publishing, a leading independent publishing house established in 1986, with authors who have won the Nobel, Pulitzer, and Booker Prizes, and is the originating publisher and custodian of the Harry Potter series. Bloomsbury has offices in London, New York, New Delhi, Oxford, and Sydney.