Clinical Guide to Surface Palpation 2nd Edition Online CE Exam, A
Online CourseThis product is delivered online:
- Continuing education exam
- NOTE: The text A Clinical Guide to Musculoskeletal Palpation, Second Edition, is required for successful completion of this exam but is not included in this version. Purchase this version only if you already own the text or ebook.
After reading the book and successfully completing the 110-question exam, you will be able to do the following:
- Describe the goals of surface palpation.
- Explain the role of anatomy in surface palpation.
- Discuss the importance of surface palpation as a component of the clinical examination.
- Describe the proper technique for identifying each of the various types of tissues.
- Articulate the importance of proper body mechanics during surface palpation.