Human Kinetics Physical and Health Education Collection on Human Kinetics Library
This collection within the Human Kinetics Library family is digitally exclusive on an unlimited access basis.
The Human Kinetics Physical and Health Education Library will cover a range of topics at launch:
- Cognition and motor activities
- Encouraging healthy lifestyles in schools
- Inclusive physical education
- Physical education teaching skills
- Physical fitness tests and physical education assessment
- Play and physical education
- Teaching stress management
- Delivers accessible and highly visual content for this specialist, applied area of sport and exercises
- Allows for intuitive connections between the text and video content providing a seamless learning experience
- Offers institutional access to Human Kinetics’ market-leading content
- Available for purchase as an individual unit or as a cross-searchable addition to the Human Kinetics Library, Human Kinetics Dance Technique and Human Kinetics Physical and Health Education digital product family
- A user-friendly platform featuring an engaging, easy-to-navigate interface and sophisticated indexing and searching tools, allowing for easy research and discoverability at the chapter level
- Provides a customized taxonomy to allow the user to quickly discover the most relevant content
Audiences: Academic libraries serving college and university faculty, students, and staff in the subjects of physical and health education.
For more information, visit HK Library.
Established in 1974, Human Kinetics is a leader in providing information that will help increase the knowledge, enhance the performance, and improve the health and fitness of all people around the world. That information takes many forms: textbooks and their ancillaries, consumer books, journals, online courses, video, digital products, and more.
The information touches the lives of millions of people worldwide who are interested in some form of physical activity. Those people include college students and professors, personal trainers, rehabilitation specialists, athletes, coaches, physical educators, nutritionists, parents, and sedentary people who want to become active.
Bloomsbury Digital Resources is focused on providing essential and cutting-edge scholarly content in the arts, humanities, and social sciences. Whether it be primary documents, critical texts, historical archives, or the latest in video and audio resources, Bloomsbury is committed to enhancing the research experience with innovative, engaging, and dynamic digital resources of the highest quality.
The division was established in 2016 and is part of Bloomsbury Publishing, a leading independent publishing house established in 1986, with authors who have won the Nobel, Pulitzer, and Booker Prizes, and is the originating publisher and custodian of the Harry Potter series. Bloomsbury has offices in London, New York, New Delhi, Oxford, and Sydney.