Powerlifting 2nd Edition Online CE Exam Without Book
The complete guide to technique, training, and competition
Author: Human Kinetics
Consisting of 75 multiple-choice questions, this continuing education exam is designed to be taken after reading Powerlifting, Second Edition. The exam will test your knowledge of the information presented in the book so you can coach your competitive and recreational powerlifting clients to take their lifting to their new max.
Once you pass the exam, you can print a certificate for continuing education credits.
- Describe the physiology principles involved with strength, size, and power.
- Recognize the basics of good nutrition and the different applications of supplements.
- Formulate warm-up routines and recovery techniques to optimize performance.
- Evaluate how to set up, perform, and improve the squat, bench press, and deadlift.
- Distinguish between different periodization methods in order to create an effective program.
- Interpret how to establish a training program based on different levels of training experience and access to equipment.
- Discuss how to create a powerlifting mindset.
- Identify different strategies to prepare for a powerlifting meet.
- Compose a meet day plan that includes travel, nutrition, warm-up, and weight selection.
AudiencePersonal trainers, strength and conditioning coaches, athletic trainers, and other certified fitness professionals.
The book had a lot of good information I can use with the students I work with. It will help expand the resources I use.