Diet Lies and Weight Loss Truths Online CE Exam
- Continuing education exam
- NOTE: The text Diet Lies and Weight Loss Truths is required for successful completion of this exam but is not included in this version. Purchase this version only if you already own the text or ebook.
After reading the book and successfully completing the 100-question multiple-choice and true-false exam, you will be able to do the following:
- Differentiate between several types of diets.
- Distinguish diets popularized by the media from those that are supported by scientific research.
- Discern which diets are effective—in the short term and the long term—as well as which ones might work best for individual lifestyle choices.
- Recognize the importance of exercise in relation to weight loss and weight maintenance.
- Explain the biological and psychological factors that affect weight loss.
- Describe the process of setting SMART goals for weight loss.
- Consider additional factors, such as sleep and stress, that can promote or hinder weight loss outcomes.