Pilates Anatomy 2nd Edition Online CE Exam Without Book
Author: Human Kinetics
Consisting of 35 multiple-choice questions, this continuing education exam is designed to be taken after reading Pilates Anatomy, Second Edition. The exam will test your knowledge of the information presented in the book so you can understand modifications, variations, and progressions to 46 Pilates exercises and provide clients with a customized Pilates practice.
Once you pass the exam, you can print a certificate for continuing education credits.
- List the six principles of Pilates.
- Discuss the relationship between breathing and Pilates practice.
- List the three key ways that breathing is controlled in Pilates.
- List the muscles of the trunk involved in mat work.
- Describe the proper cues for maintaining body alignment in mat positions.
- Identify a safe and effective basic mat program for a beginner.
AudiencePilates instructors, personal trainers, group exercise instructors, and other certified fitness professionals.
I am excited to get my CEC’s with this affordable course!
When it came time to renew my PMA certificate I thought I had all the credits I needed from zoom seminars that I had done during the Pandemic. Unfortunately I found out a week before my certificate expired that I would have to appeal to get credit. Not wanting to go through that process I went on line to find something affordable and quick. Not only did it give me the credits but I learned some things Definitely a win win
Simplified the practice of pilates 4 beginners with illustrations, cues and notes . Help reinforce the importance of 4 health.