Powerlifting 2nd Edition Ebook With CE Exam
Online CourseThe package components are delivered online:
- Powerlifting, Second Edition, ebook
- Continuing education exam
Powerlifting also helps guide you to fuel clients for maximum production, giving examples of the best sources of protein and carbohydrates and information on preworkout drinks and common supplements. The psychological side of the sport is addressed with mental health advice and visualization tools and recommendations to use during training and competition as well as during personal time.
Upon completing the book, certified professionals can take the companion CE exam to earn continuing education credits.
After completing this course, you will be able to do the following:
- Describe the physiology principles involved with strength, size, and power.
- Recognize the basics of good nutrition and the different applications of supplements.
- Formulate warm-up routines and recovery techniques to optimize performance.
- Evaluate how to set up, perform, and improve the squat, bench press, and deadlift.
- Distinguish between different periodization methods in order to create an effective program.
- Interpret how to establish a training program based on different levels of training experience and access to equipment.
- Discuss how to create a powerlifting mindset.
- Identify different strategies to prepare for a powerlifting meet.
- Compose a meet day plan that includes travel, nutrition, warm-up, and weight selection.
AudienceA continuing education course for personal trainers, strength and conditioning coaches, certified athletic trainers, and other certified fitness professionals.
Table of ContentsChapter 1. Physiology of Strength, Size, and Power
Chapter 2. Nutrition and Supplementation
Chapter 3. Warm-Up and Recovery
Chapter 4. Squat
Chapter 5. Bench Press
Chapter 6. Deadlift
Chapter 7. Periodization Methods
Chapter 8. Foundational Training
Chapter 9. Experienced Training
Chapter 10. Advanced Training
Chapter 11. Powerlifting Mindset
Chapter 12. Meet Preparation
Chapter 13. Meet Day