Anatomy of Speed Online CE Exam, The
- Continuing education exam
- NOTE: The text The Anatomy of Speed is required for successful completion of this exam but is not included in this version. Purchase this version only if you already own the text or ebook.
After reading the book and successfully completing the 75-question exam, you will be able to do the following:
- Differentiate the various forms of athletic speed.
- Explain how the fascia system contributes to speed.
- Describe the role of small motor unit recruitment.
- Create a speed-specific active dynamic warm-up.
- Assess an athlete’s foundational strength.
- Recognize the different phases of linear sprinting.
- Identify the main causes of speed-related injuries.
- Apply strength training to enhance the ability to decelerate.
- Increase an athlete’s movement vocabulary.
- Summarize the functional drivers of human movement.
- Optimize metabolic recovery during training and competition.