Eat. Lift. Thrive. Online CE Exam
At this time, our website is unable to accommodate tax-exempt orders.
For credit card security, do not include credit card information in email.
First time orders from US Business/Institutional accounts with a tax-exempt certificate must be emailed to email@example.com or faxed to 217-351-1549. Include a copy of your sales tax-exempt certificate.
Repeat orders may be placed by phone at 1-800-747-5698 or 217-351-5076.
- Continuing education exam
- NOTE: The text Eat. Lift. Thrive. is required for successful completion of this exam but is not included in this version. Purchase this version only if you already own the text or e-book.
After reading this book and successfully completing the 105-question multiple-choice exam, you will be able to do the following:
- List methods of delayed gratification that help clients to develop discipline.
- Describe the difference between a fixed mindset and a growth mindset.
- Identify the types of support that can help clients reach their goals.
- Describe the layers of the nutrition pyramid that contribute to simple, healthy eating habits.
- List the living lean guidelines that support a healthy nutrition strategy.
- Understand how the principle of moderation applies to healthy eating habits.
- Explain how to use resistance training to optimize muscle growth and strength gains.
- Create training programs that account for client lifestyle, environment, and preferences.
A continuing education exam for strength and conditioning and personal training professionals who work with athletes and monitor training programs.