Myofascial Release 2nd Edition Online CE Exam
- Continuing education exam
- NOTE: The text Myofascial Release, Second Edition, is required for successful completion of this exam but is not included in this version. Purchase this version only if you already own the text or ebook.
After reading the book and successfully completing the 100-question exam, you will be able to do the following:
- Describe the anatomy and the physiology of the fascial system.
- Describe the principles and methodology of myofascial release.
- Demonstrate essential palpation and assessment skills.
- Demonstrate and apply the fundamental myofascial release applications, including cross-hand releases, longitudinal pulls, transverse plane releases and compression techniques.
- Demonstrate and apply the practical applications of scar tissue techniques and myofascial mobilization.
- Differentiate the various myofascial release approaches and apply them in different treatment settings.
- Develop and apply a treatment strategy using myofascial release and self-myofascial release.