Measurement and Evaluation in Human Performance 6th Edition HKPropel Access
Each chapter of the text includes several cross-references to resources in HKPropel, allowing students to take advantage of the following features:
- Sample data sets allow students to practice data analysis.
- Chapter outlines guide students through the content of any given chapter and serve as learning aids for organization and note-taking.
- Student activities provide engaging problems that can be solved with the use of information in the text and encourage students to think critically and logically to find the appropriate responses.
- Homework problems and interactive quizzes for each chapter assess student knowledge and retention of information.
- Answers for selected homework problems and for the Mastery Items from the textbook allow students to check their work, providing instant information on learning progress.