Foundations of Sport and Exercise Psychology Web Study Guide-6th Edition
Study GuidePlease note: This web study guide is for use with the sixth edition of the text, which was replaced by a seventh edition. This version is available only for students using the sixth edition and will be discontinued at the end of the semester.
To assist students using the text, the sixth edition of Foundations of Sport and Exercise Psychology has a companion web study guide that serves as a learning tool. With more than 100 engaging activities, it works directly with the text in guiding students to complete the related activities for each chapter and apply knowledge gained from the text. The study guide activities require students to do the following:
- Use actual sport and exercise psychology instruments to assess their skills.
- Determine how to respond to real-life scenarios (with short answers or essays).
- Review and design research studies and experiments.
- Search the Internet for relevant information.
- Apply and test their understanding of principles and concepts of sport and exercise psychology.
The web study guide is also available packaged with the print book or e-book. To purchase it separately, click on the Add to Cart button at the top of this page. Once the purchase is complete, sign in to the study guide at www.HumanKinetics.com/FoundationsOfSportAndExercisePsychology.