Assessments for Sport and Athletic Performance Online CE Exam
Online CourseThis product is delivered online:
- Continuing education exam
- NOTE: The text Assessments for Sport and Athletic Performance is required for successful completion of this exam but is not included in this version. Purchase this version only if you already own the text or ebook.
After reading this book and successfully completing the 75-question multiple-choice exam, you will be able to do the following:
- Identify appropriate testing protocols for individuals or teams.
- Explain how often to administer tests.
- Describe how to select and use common low-cost equipment to administer tests.
- Interpret test data and associated normative data to evaluate test results.
- Explain how to adjust training programs based on test results.
- Describe how to monitor a client’s or athlete’s training program.
Table of ContentsAssessments for Sport and Athletic Performance Table of Contents
Part I. Basics of Assessment
Chapter 1. Assessment 101: Who, Why, and How?
Chapter 2. Assessment 201: What Equipment?
Chapter 3. Assessment 301: Which Tests?
Part II. Assessment Protocols
Chapter 4. Anthropometrics and Body Composition
Chapter 5. Flexibility and Balance
Chapter 6. Agility and Sprinting
Chapter 7. Power
Chapter 8. Muscular Strength and Endurance
Chapter 9. Cardiorespiratory Fitness
Chapter 10. Monitoring Training
About the Author
- Exam and Evaluation
- Exam Answer Sheet
- Course Evaluation
- Certificate Information