BOC Client Assessment and Research Print CE Package-2021 Edition
Online CourseThe package components are as follows:
- Assessments for Sport and Athletic Performance text
- Prescriptive Stretching, Second Edition, text
- Postural Assessment text and study guide
- Evidence-Based Practice in Athletic Training text and study guide (approved for BOC-EBP credit)
- Interprofessional Education and Collaboration text (approved for BOC-EBP credit)
- Continuing education exams (accessed online), one for each text
As an athletic trainer, you have responsibilities that extend beyond injury assessment and rehabilitation. You are often also required to assess athletes for physical attributes and muscle imbalances so you can apply protocols that help strengthen areas of weakness, relieve soreness, and ultimately prevent injuries from happening in the first place. When injuries do occur, you need to choose a proper treatment plan, often while working in conjunction with other health care professionals. The BOC Client Assessment and Research CE Package, 2021 Edition, was assembled to help you develop your skills of assessment and practice across this wide spectrum of duties.
Within this package, you will find five courses delving into the following topics:
- Performance testing protocols and how to administer them, interpret test results, and monitor and adjust an athlete’s training program
- Instructions for dozens of the most effective stretches to eliminate pain, alleviate muscle soreness, improve balance and flexibility, and prevent common injuries
- Why and how to conduct a postural assessment to determine muscular or fascial imbalance and ascertain whether that imbalance contributes to a patient’s pain or dysfunction
- The fundamentals of evidence-based practice (EBP), including how to formulate clinical questions, perform research on current studies, analyze available data, and apply principles in practice to provide the best and most accurate care possible
- Core competencies for interprofessional collaborative practice (IPCP) designed to improve patient outcomes
This entire package will help you take a holistic approach to assessing and treating your clients and athletes so they can perform their best. Packed with advice and tips from the experts, these resources will serve as excellent references long after the course package is completed.