Back Exercise Online CE Exam
At this time, our website is unable to accommodate tax-exempt orders.
For credit card security, do not include credit card information in email.
First time orders from US Business/Institutional accounts with a tax-exempt certificate must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or faxed to 217-351-1549. Include a copy of your sales tax-exempt certificate.
Repeat orders may be placed by phone at 1-800-747-5698 or 217-351-5076.
- Continuing education exam
- NOTE: The text Back Exercise is required for successful completion of this exam but is not included in this version. Purchase this version only if you already own the text or ebook.
After reading the book and successfully completing the 50-question multiple-choice exam, you will be able to do the following:
- Identify the anatomy of the spine, including the distinct sections of the vertebral column.
- Discuss the scope of practice for personal trainers working with clients experiencing acute or chronic pain.
- Explain how exercise can reduce low back pain.
- Describe the muscles responsible for stabilizing the spine.
- Explain how an exercise program can help reduce low back pain while improving overall movement efficiency.
- Demonstrate how to perform exercises that can enhance spinal stability while reducing low back pain.
- Explain a progressively challenging exercise program with appropriate adjustments for volume and intensity.
- Demonstrate exercises that can enhance the strength of the spine.
- Explain which exercises may be contraindicated (avoided) due to a specific preexisting injury or postural distortion.
- Identify conditions that can affect the normal structure and function of the spine.