Physiology of Yoga Online CE Exam, The
Online CourseThis product is delivered online:
- Continuing education exam
- NOTE: The text The Physiology of Yoga is required for successful completion of this exam but is not included in this version. Purchase this version only if you already own the text or ebook.
After reading the book and successfully completing the 75-question exam, you will be able to do the following:
- Describe yoga’s influence on the body’s systems.
- Explain the support and stability provided by the musculoskeletal system.
- Identify the benefits of a yoga practice on the nervous system.
- Describe the role breath plays within the respiratory system.
- Understand how yoga may impact the function of the heart and other parts of the cardiovascular system.
- Discuss yoga’s influence on the endocrine system.
- List the ways in which yoga can be beneficial to the endocrine system.
- Demonstrate your knowledge of pre- and postnatal yoga considerations.
- Explain yoga’s relationship to the digestive system.
- Compare evidence of scientific findings with long-held popular claims about yoga.
- Create mindful yoga practices that benefit the whole body.