Partner Workouts Online CE Exam
Online CourseThis product is delivered online:
- Continuing education exam
- NOTE: The text Partner Workouts is required for successful completion of this exam but is not included in this version. Purchase this version only if you already own the text or ebook.
After reading the book and successfully completing the 75-question exam, you will be able to do the following:
- Describe the benefits of partner exercises and workouts.
- Define the performance-based components of fitness.
- Design a partner workout exercise program.
- Define isometric contraction.
- Describe the three planes of movement.
- Explain how to perform various bodyweight, partner-resisted, small equipment, cardio, HIIT, partner solo, and flexibility partner exercises.
- Discuss how the intensity of various partner exercises can be increased or decreased.
- Create partner workouts based on partner characteristics such as fitness level, relative size, and goals.
- Compare and contrast various workout formats: partner resisted, partner solo, partner assisted, partner equipped, and partner cardio.