Developing the Core Online CE Course Without Book
This package includes the following:
- Online study guide
- Online continuing education exam
Once you pass the exam, you can print a certificate for continuing education credits.
After completing this course, you will be able to do the following:
- Describe core anatomy and biomechanics and how the core musculature influences an athlete’s ability to create efficient movement.
- Use a variety of testing and assessment tools to evaluate a person’s core strength and stability.
- Identify how the training principles of overload and progression are key factors to consider in prescribing core exercises.
- Implement guidelines for developing core strength and stability in designing effective sport training programs.
- Describe a variety of exercises and drills to develop core strength and stability in order to improve athletic performance.
- Design safe training programs for core development to meet specific goals for a variety of sports and activities.
AudienceA course for strength and conditioning professionals, personal trainers, athletic trainers, fitness instructors, and other certified professionals.
Developing the Core Online CE Course