Complete Conditioning for Soccer Online CE Exam
At this time, our website is unable to accommodate tax-exempt orders.
For credit card security, do not include credit card information in email.
First time orders from US Business/Institutional accounts with a tax-exempt certificate must be emailed to email@example.com or faxed to 217-351-1549. Include a copy of your sales tax-exempt certificate.
Repeat orders may be placed by phone at 1-800-747-5698 or 217-351-5076.
- Continuing education exam
- NOTE: The text Complete Conditioning for Soccer is required for successful completion of this exam but is not included in this version. Purchase this version only if you already own the text or ebook.
After reading this book and successfully completing the 75-question exam, you will be able to do the following:
- Describe the differences in physical demands for each of the positions in soccer and distinguish how those differences affect the physical preparation and recovery of players during different phases of the year.
- Use the concepts of programming to safely and efficiently guide a soccer player through reconditioning, the preseason, and the competitive season, including postinjury return to play.
- Prescribe strength, power, speed, agility, and conditioning exercises for players based on position and time of year relative to the next meaningful competition.